I’m certain that there are more of uncertainties in life than certainties in life.
I bet there are millions of uncertainties in life, but I can only find like a hundred or so certainties.
Here are 10 of them :
1. I’m certain that sun sets in the west and rises in the east.
It’s there in the encyclopedia, in the science book, in wikipedia, and here in my blog.
2. I’m certain that being too careful in setting the aperture and the speed in your DSLR camera will just a waste of time and you’ll lose THE moment.
My advice : set it in automatic setting and click away
3. I’m certain that scatting (as in jazz) can only be done by a very few singers in the world. Ms. Ella Fitzgerald is one of them..
4. I’m certain that driving an automatic transmission car can be done in using 1 foot only
5. I’m certain that Ubud, Bali is the place to go if you want to be away from the city life.
Ask Liz Gilbert (whose book, btw, I haven’t finished reading)
6. I’m certain that Frank Sinatra has the smoothest voice in history.
Ask your dad.
7. I’m certain that the hardest problem is that the one one is having that moment.
8. I’m certain that things will always pass, including that hardest problem one is facing.
9. I’m certain that putting on night cream is one of the boring things in life.
Ask me (but please don’t tell my dermatologist friend)
10. I’m certain that life is awesome.